CURRENT POSITIONS: WORK @ HOME
No Current Positions for USA or Canada
kgb Work @ Home positions for residents in the Philippines include:
* Special Agents
* Quality Agents
Philippines Special Agents – Work @ Home
To research and respond to 2-way text inquiries quickly and accurately. Special Agents combine ingenuity with research skills to solve real problems for real people every day. Some questions require a serious answer, others require a sense of humor, and some require both.
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
* Must be a high school graduate plus have at least 1 year of college, technical or vocational school
* Must have a Philippines Social Security System number or validated E1/E4/E6 Form
* Must have a Philippines mailing address
* Must submit paperwork in person at one of our call centers in Makati City or Santa Rosa, Laguna
* Must agree to work a minimum of 10 hours per week, but scheduling is flexible
o Maximum per day is 7 hours; Maximum per week is 38 hours
o You will be required to work at least 6 hours of your 10 hour weekly commitment between 12AM Saturday and 12PM Monday Philippines time (pending shift availability)
* Cannot already be employed by kgb or any of its subsidiaries
* Must have access to a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection and Mozilla Firefox web browser
* Skilled Internet researcher
* Ability to quickly identify keywords
* Excellent grammar and spelling
* Fast and accurate typing
* Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, clever, curious, and dedicated
Philippines Work Schedules:
kgb Special Agents fit their “Special Agent life” around their normal activities. When the kids are at school. When they’re between college classes. Any time. Mornings. Afternoons. Or nights. Special Agents sign up for shifts based on their weekly availability. Since we want people 24/7, we’ve probably got just the times that work for you. And, since we know you want to be busy fielding questions when you are logged in working, weekly shift selection helps ensure exactly that.
We require an easily attainable minimum number of hours to work – 10 hours per week – to make sure that agents remain engaged and up-to-date with kgb’s processes. Special Agents have the freedom to select when and how often they work.
Philippines Performance Measures:
Special Agent text responses will be scored in accordance with kgb’s Quality Standards. Quality Standards will be explained in detail during kgb Special Agent Training.
Imagine making some extra spending money by answering questions while you sit in the comfort of your home. That’s what kgb Special Agents do. They use their superior question answering skills to earn extra dough just by being smart – and get paid for the questions that they answer.
For purposes of computing compensation, agents are paid on a per second basis based on actual work or per valid answer, whichever is higher. Actual work is deemed to start when agents take in or handle a query from the queue in the system and ends when the action is completed, i.e. when they have validly sent the answer to the query of the customer.
The amount of pay for every valid answer to the query of the customer depends upon the working method employed, i.e. search completed to provide answer to the query earns PhP3.40, and validation of answer that is provided by the Company’s system earns PhP1.70.
The amount of pay for actual work performed shall be based on the prevailing minimum wage per second.
Due to our weekly shift selection philosophy, we intend to keep the questions coming, so that you are busy earning while you are logged in.
Philippines Payment Calendar:
Payments are direct deposited into Special Agent’s accounts based upon the normal kgb_ Philippines pay cycle.
Philippines Quality Agents – Work @ Home (NO OPEN POSITIONS AT THIS TIME)